Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not a Story--Just a Statement

I am pooped. We just got home from spending the day at Mulligan's, a golfland, arcade, bumper boat, laser tag, kiddie ride, play place. We went to a birthday party with good friends of ours. We have five kids. You can see how there really was no other option for us. Right?
Bryan went (took us!) to Mulligan's with us willingly, happily, excitedly. He has no kids. He wouldn't be booed if he said, "Nah! I don't think so. I am not up for the noise and crowds and cooties." He went with us and endured all that "fun" without being obligated to. Isn't that amazing? I feel like that just speaks volumes in my blog in memory of my brother.
That place just takes it outta me. And he went on purpose.

No comments:

WARNING! Tissues Required-Video Slideshow of Bryan's Life-Sorry the music was muted!