Friday, January 30, 2009

Yet ANOTHER Cousin Remembers Bryan:

The Karl Klungreseter Family
Hawaii
From a letter that our cousin Kerstin (Klungreseter) shared with my parents in a letter she sent them recently:


"I was in the Marching Band all through High School. When I was a junior, we had a tournament near San Diego (I can't remember where). We got there, put on our uniforms, marched onto the field and played our show. As we were returning to the buses, to change out of those hot, itchy uniforms, I heard my named called.


"Kerstin!!"


I turned around, looking for the voice, and there was Bryan. He came over to me grinning and wrapped me in a big bear hug and said, "You looked great out there!"


He told me he couldn't stay long, but he wanted me to know that he'd watched me and he was proud of me.


I will never know how he found out about it, but I don't care. Because he was there. How? doesn't really matter. My sister and brother have very different memories of Bryan. But they don't have that one. And even if it's only special to me, it's still special. And I just wanted to share it with you."


By: Kerstin Sophia, 22yrs old



2 Corinthians 1:8-9
January 30, 2009
We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about the hardships we suffered in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life. Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.

No comments:

WARNING! Tissues Required-Video Slideshow of Bryan's Life-Sorry the music was muted!