Monday, January 12, 2009

From Bryan's Aunt

Aunt Barbara's Grandsons--My brother's other nephews!

A Tribute from Bryan's Aunt Barbara Klungreseter

Bryan David Klungreseter--who would have thought a little brown eyed boy with such a big smile could impact so many lives. My nephew Bryan was so very special to my family. He was like a brother to my children and my grandchildren considered him their Uncle BK. Bryan was always about family. He wanted everyone to be close as they could be. Bryan I know you are up there watching over us. I hope you see how many people love and miss you. I love you and miss you so much. I will think about you and remember your infectious smile and heart of gold for the rest of my life. Love, Auntie Barbara


No comments:

WARNING! Tissues Required-Video Slideshow of Bryan's Life-Sorry the music was muted!