Saturday, January 17, 2009

His Family Honors Bryan's Memory

"From the first time I met BK, some 8ish years ago, a hand shake was never enough. If we said hello or good-bye, it was with a big hug that made me feel I was really part of the Klungeseter family; like I was a special person he wanted to hold onto. I'm sure everyone he crossed paths with felt the same love. I will always hold him that way, in my heart. Some day will come when I can think about him without the tears and pain of missing him. Then I will be able to just enjoy all the great memories of the times I got to shared with him.You will be missed so much. "
David Brown (husband of Jenn (Klungreseter) Brown, Bryan's cousin)

"Uncle BK-We love you and will always think of you and smile! You loved us and our friends with all your heart! Thank you for that....Miss you Uncle BK"

The Behringer Boys (Wyatt, Matthew, Marc, sons of Jenn Brown)

1 comment:

Reilly Fitzpatrick said...

Family, do not fear. We are publishing the NCT Guestbook for my parents so they will have all the sentiments saved. I am going to add a few more to this blog of family, but my criteria was ones that shared a story or were written to Bryan not my parents. Please email me or comment herewith your contributions if you would like something memorialized in the blog. I am happy to post your stories. More later...

WARNING! Tissues Required-Video Slideshow of Bryan's Life-Sorry the music was muted!