Friday, January 16, 2009

An Old Friend Remembers Bryan

I am using someone else's words today. These memories were shared with my parents in a sympathy card. They appreciated the memories even more than the condolences.
"Bryan was a fun and very big-hearted man. He was a very big part of my life and I'm thankful for it. My family has always celebrated holidays with huge gatherings and love, but Bryan always showed me other fun things that I still do today with my family. Like trying to find the biggest pumpkin for Halloween or watching all the great Christmas movies throughout the month of December. Bryan's memory will be cherished forever. He could put a smile on anyone's face. I pray that if you are feeling sad--you feel him hugging and loving you. And when something reminds you of him, I pray you see his big smile."
Thank you friend, for taking the time to remember my brother and share your heart with my family. I am so grateful for you today.

No comments:

WARNING! Tissues Required-Video Slideshow of Bryan's Life-Sorry the music was muted!