37. spending afternoons with my mom
36. having so many things to be thankful for! this is addicting!
35. reading my oldest's writing assignments--how did she learn that?
34. good friends and unexpected care packages--I LOVE MAIL! thanks didi :)
33. birthday party planning
32. kind neighbors-when we bought this home, we had no idea it came with such amazing amenities!
31. belting out "In Christ Alone" with my children this morning
30. planning weddings-just do it aunty!
29. spot-eyed puppies--Cooper is so cute!
28. sitting on the front porch and watching kids skate on the first cool day in weeks
27. big 'ole brown eyes and blonde hair
26. singing "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" with my 2 y/o at naptime
25. haircuts-it is always so nice when someone else blowdries your hair
24. cuddling on the couch and reading aloud from a yummy book
23. meeting kindred spirits in unexpected places--Ann here in cyberspace!
22. little girls who tell me that if i list 25 gifts a day, i will reach 1,000 in 40 days--so thankful to have a math mind reading over my shoulder
21. fresh baked bread for breakfast
20. a hint of Fall in the air
19. grieving with Hope--missing Bryan but knowing he is safe in Jesus' arms and FREE at last
18. best friends-Meredith and secret stories
17. His Spirit, my source of comfort, counsel and power
15. food in our bellies and in our pantries--it is right to be grateful when there is so much hunger in the world
14. employment-so mundane but a gift nevertheless--maybe i should say Provision?
13. new mercies every morning
12. supportive parents who are daily a part of my life
11. precious Peter--a late addition
10.TWINS! Samuel and Aidan
9. middle child-Kate Marie
8. firstborn-Reilly Lee
7. my husband, additional proof that God gives good gifts to His kids
6. Undeserved Mercy, Unmerited Grace (did I say that already?)
5. Relentless Pursuit, Wooing my Faithless Heart
4. His Perfect Word
3. Being Chosen
2. Grace Alone