Monday, March 30, 2009

Mazatlan

Before pink was the new black :0
Bryan in the back with the Peace sign
I can name the others but since I did not ask their permission, I will just leave you guessing.

On the coach on the way to Mazatlan-or maybe on the way back?
They all look pretty beat.



Senior Trip-Summer of 1990


My parents sent my brother to Mazatlan with his buddies for his senior trip. I have no stories to tell because I did not go with him. But I found these pictures in his stuff and since we are headed to the Mexican Riviera ourselves, I thought it would be appropriate to post the pictures today.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelster,
I'll never forget the look on the emcee's face when Bryan came bounding across the stage as "BUDMAN" and handed Greg some much needed refreshment because he was blowing all the answers to the quiz! Then he proceeded to take over the poor gentlemans show as he made his exit to the roar of approval from the audience.They loved him and clamored for a repeat performance which of course he gave them and the show became his! It was the same the next night in the Karokee bar, where his rendition of "I've got friends in low places" brought down the house. He sure knew how to win over the people who were watching!

Love,
Daddy

P.S. Just got a surprise visit from the Fab Fitz Five and I'm going to conduct a forklift driving class!!

WARNING! Tissues Required-Video Slideshow of Bryan's Life-Sorry the music was muted!