Monday, July 27, 2009

For the Record

Okay, just to be sure that you don't think my family is from Kentucky or anything: it is all perfectly legal for my dad's brother to be married to my mom's sister. So, for the record, the blond on the far right in the top picture is my Aunt Barbara. The freckled boy in the center of the bottom picture is my Uncle John--they are married now. See? No problem. Just to clarify that there is nothing funny going on in my family tree. Okay, there is SOME funny stuff going on, but you know what I mean! My last blog may have left some uncertainties. Now you know.
Parker Family (pre-twins, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Keith weren't born yet)
From the left: Bryan's mom: Victoria, Aunt Peggy, Aunt Emmy, Aunt Shirley, Aunt Barbara, Uncle Larry, Grandma Florence. Circa: 1950's

Klungreseter Family (pre-Uncle Karl and Aunt Ingrid)
From left: Grandma Birthday, Uncle Eric, Uncle John , Grandpa, and Bryan's Dad: David
Circa 1953?
I need some more pictures of these two families. Any relations out there with some good ones? I will pay handsomely for your contributions :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

Oh my goodness Kelly, you made me laugh out loud on this one. Your family sounds like Mario's family...and they're not from Kentucky either. I LOVE your blog!

Anonymous said...

Not Kentucky.....descendants of Vikings that we all know did some CRAZY things!!!!!I will see what I can dig up and get to you since I have no idea how to post pictures.Much love and peace always...Aunty Ingy

WARNING! Tissues Required-Video Slideshow of Bryan's Life-Sorry the music was muted!